Meet The Buyer - How does it work?
*** Meetings can be scheduled till midnight on 1st November
This matchmaking event is a quick and easy way for brands, technology developers and retailers to meet in a virtual face-2-face environment to discuss potential business. Meetings last 15 minutes and are scheduled in advance so you can also take part in the insightful seminars.
Please note that you cannot register to attend a Meet The Buyer and Conference slot happening at the same time.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- Complete your company profile
- Choose the conference seminars and the Meet the Buyer slot you want to attend
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you would like to meet.
A compelling profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible to all registered participants.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
4) Send & receive meeting requests by 1st November
Be active not reactive. Browse participants profiles and send personnalised meeting requests at a click of a button. When accepted, the platform will suggest times you are both available.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro