Inspiring plenary sessions, informative seminars and exclusive Meet the Buyer session to gain knowledge, boost trade and innovation in the retail sector.
More than half a year after a worldwide pandemic was declared by the WHO, retailers and brands are now trading in a different world. Customers’ shopping habits and preferences have changed, supply chain has become unreliable, shipping products takes longer than before. These put businesses at risks. On top, brick-and-mortars are now facing uncertainty due to a second wave arising across the world.
To support the struggling retail sector, Retaissance in partnership with Enterprise Europe Network has launched Retaissance Live - two days of virtual conference that will help European retailers and jewellery, footwear, gift, beauty, garden, homeware and clothing brands connect to facilitate innovation, trade and overcome current challenges.
Taking place on 3-4 November 2020, participants will get:
- exclusive access to keynote presentations about issues and opportunities faced by the retail industry
- a unique Meet the Buyer session to do real business.
Free to attend, Retaissance Live want the industry to benefit from the insight and personal experience of inspiring industry experts from small and large organisations.
It’s time for the retail industry to come together as a collective to recover from the global crisis and grow again.
- As a retailer and buyer - find unique and innovative brands and technologies to become more competitive and appeal to more customers;
- As a brand and tech developer - get insights into new customers' behaviours and preferences and meet with like-minded buyers;
- As an Association - share insights with new brands and support the retail industry
Which retail areas?
Why a Meet the Buyer?
The matchmaking event brings together companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from a large number of European countries. This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts. The model is time - and cost efficient and result in business! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance through this website.